Sam Khoury, DMD
Meet Dr. Khoury
Dr. Khoury grew up in the San Francisco Bay Area where he attended Riordan High School in the City and Santa Clara University. In 1987, he received his D.M.D. degree from Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri. He also completed a one year hospital dentistry residency at the Veterans Administration Medical Center in San Francisco in 1988. His four year Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery residency was completed in 1992 at the Valley Medical Center in Fresno, California and at UCLA Medical Center.
Since establishing his practice in 1992, Dr. Khoury has been committed to providing the highest standard of quality Oral Surgery care to his patients. Dr. Khoury has established himself as one of the leading Dental Implant Surgeon in his community and has placed over 10,000 implants. He has consistently provided continuing education to many of the areas restorative dentists and strives to utilize the most up to date advances in Implant Dentistry.
Dr. Khoury is happily married and is the proud father of four children, 2 girls and 2 boys, that occupy most of his free time. He enjoys traveling, skiing, golfing, dining, theater arts and is an avid Giants Baseball fan.
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Fraternity
- Delta Sigma Delta Scholarship for the “Highest Academic Achievement”
- Clinical and Academic Honors ranked 1/72 in his Dental School Class
- Doctor of Dental Medicine Cum Laude
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology Award
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- San Mateo Dental Society
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honor Society
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology